Digital Egg Incubator and Hatcher Rcom MX20 Product Page
Digital Egg Incubator and Hatcher Rcom MX20
The egg incubator and hatcher Rcom incubator MX20 offers automatic temperature, humidity and egg turning management. The egg incubator offers the operator with simple setup at the begining of egg incubation and a simple egg turning off, adjusting the temperature and humidity on the last hatching days with ease to operate. The egg incubator Rcom incubator and hatcher MX 20 allows the operator to add water for the automatic humidity without opening the eggs lid and provide large clear window to allow the entire egg hatching observation. The egg incubator Rcom incubator and hatcher MX20 body is made of plastic and the electronic are housed in a closed top body of the incubator that allows it to separate from the remaining parts of the egg incubator for ease of cleaning between each hatching. The egg incubator has the humidity submerged in the water tank with one of the fans directly above it making the humidity control and circulation more precise. The eggs incubator function by laying the eggs flat down which makes it more natural turning mechasism as well as easier on the chick during the hatching stage. The digital egg incubator Rcom incubator and hatcher MX20 is used by many zoos, universities and breeders whether professional, researchers or hobbiests.
- Outer temperature sensor for automatic adjustment of heating rate in relation to surrounding room temperature
- FND operation indication window
- Automatic temperature setting and control with adjustment from 20C to 42C (Can switch to F
- Automatic water level control and alert when water is empty. Use distilled water only.
- Automatic humidity setting and control with adjustment from 20% to 70%.
- Automatic egg turning by slide mechanism in laying the eggs flat and can manually adjust the turn frequency at once every hour or every two hours or every three hours.
- Ships with a universal adjustable egg tray and dividers that can fits various egg sizes.
- Requires the operator at the start of incubation to set the number of incubation days, temperature, humidity, turning and stop turning on hatching days and start to begin the incubation. Future egg incubation runs through the prior egg incubation parameters to adjust them if needed.
- Removable Brooding Tray
- Large Viewing Window
- Elegant and Easy to Use Design
- Enhanced reliability by using 3rd generation Swiss's sensirion technology to control temperature and humidity.
- Digital display of temperature and humidity.
- Strong SMPS featured power supply.
- Thick wide double-glazed viewing window allows observation of the interior while avoiding variations in temperature and humidity.
- Optimal air circulation technique with 3 strong BLDC fans.
- Side plate with embossed feature for preventing skid.
- Sturdy plastic construction is easy to clean, disassemble, assemble, and allows easy access to incubation area.
- Heater safety and reliability features.
- Main body locking device for safety and easy access to bottom of incubator for cleaning.
- Safety features include circulating fan cover and electric safety shut-off switch.
- Absolutely pleasant design and rich automatic user-friendly features make it one of the best in its class.
- The user can easily return the machine to factory setting or recalibrate the internal Temperature and humidity if the need arise. We offer under parts an optional external meter to measure the Temperature and humidity to use as a second backup spot check additional to the machine internal sensors to use occasionally such as before egg incubation.
- Free Shipping*
- 2 Years Limited Warranty for purchases after January 01, 2019**
- Temperature Control: 68°F - 100.4°F
- Humidity Control: 40% - 70%
- automatic turning Yes
- capacity of 20 chick eggs, 20 duck eggs, 20 turkey eggs, 10 goose eggs, 32 pheasant eggs, 58 quail eggs and about 52 parrot eggs as macaw eggs or amazon eggs.
- Weight: 9.9 lb
- Power: 110-120V 60H and Cord for USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Size: 19.7"L x 16.1"W x 6.3"H
- Electricity Use: Average - 48W
The egg incubator and hatcher RCOM MX20 is great for incubating and hatching the following
- chicken eggs incubator and hatcher
- Quail eggs incubator and hatcher
- parrot eggs incubator and hatcher
- Duck eggs incubator and hatcher
- Goose eggs incubator and hatcher. But you may need to turn off the automatic turning and hand turn the eggs due to their size
- Falcon eggs incubator and hatcher
- Eagle eggs incubator and hatcher
- Pigeon eggs incubator and hatcher
- Pheasant eggs incubator and hatcher
- Turkey eggs incubator and hatcher. But you may need to turn off the automatic turning and hand turn the eggs due to their size
- Small emu egg incubator and hatcher. We had a customer that purchased the Rcom MX 20 and removed the egg dividers and automatic turning tray and was able to fit six small size emu eggs and hand turn them due to the size (Avoided the automatic turning due to the size) and achieved very high hatching rate (in her case was 100% hatched and she emailed us to share her experience and provided us with images.
- Many Poultry and bird eggs!
Included Parts and Accessories with the Egg incubator and hatcher Rcom incubator MX20
- Universal tray and dividers
- 1 AC Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- Some optional parts are available under our parts section such as molded egg trays, universal rollers and rubber rings, egg candler, and external meter to periodic test of the internal temperature and humidity and to recalibrate or return to factory preset if there is a descrepency.
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- universal rollers and rubber rings
- Molded egg trays
- Egg candler
- External Temperature and humidity meter for occasional spot check
We have provided the Rcom Egg incubator and hatchers and or the Bird ICU or Pet ICU to:
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Fort worth Zoo
- San Antonio Zoo
- Calgary Zoo in Canada
- Audubon Zoo
- Colorado State Education
- Anderson County High School
- Little Current Public School in Canada
- Frontier Valley Elementary School
- Bentonville Public School
- Virginia Tech University
- Hosp. de Esp.Vet San Jeronimo in Mexico
- Wild life and refugee centers and sanctuaies
- Public and private elementary and high schools, parrot breeders, falcon breeders, exotic bird breeders, great zoos, universities, farmers, hobbiests, research centers and public counties
*Shipping is free to the contiguous US. Discount shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska,
Puerto Rico and other countries.